kevin's journey

This is a record of my life. Thoughts, ideas, experiences, and revelations inhabit this space.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Life

I've discovered a new fad on the internet--it's called Facebook. It's just like Myspace except I know 3 times as many people on here. I still want to keep up this blog but as summer is really busy I won't be posting as often. Hopefully one post a week or so. The radio ad for my business comes out tomorrow on Free 100.3--Saskatoon's only Christian radio station. It'll be playing five days a week during the two rush hours of the day, between 7:30-8:30am and 4:30-5:30pm, so tune in! My life is pretty fast paced right now with work and play. God is teaching me patience (as always) and that He will use me no matter my inadequacies. Pray for me and the people I encounter each day that do not know of God's grace. God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home