kevin's journey

This is a record of my life. Thoughts, ideas, experiences, and revelations inhabit this space.

Monday, February 27, 2006

I am back at school and have started classes today. God is teaching me to learn to be content in all circumstances.

Mom sent me an update today: "Last night (Sun) dad's blood pressure dropped (74 over 50) so he was feeling quite weak. He is apparently letting more fluid out (through the cathetar) than he is taking in so they gave him more fluid via IV. He is assigned to the bed for now because he is too weak to walk around. The water retention in his feet has gone done considerably. He has a bladder infection which they are treating with antibiotics. Today (Mon) they will be giving him another scan over his whole body. I talked to him this morning and he is feeling a bit better. I'm so thankful that the Risen Lord (Who is in him) is taking care of him and knows everything that is going on in his body and He has everything under control. Praise God! Let's keep praying and giving thanks."

That's my mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home