kevin's journey

This is a record of my life. Thoughts, ideas, experiences, and revelations inhabit this space.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Time and Change

Wow, time is a funny thing. When you get busy, it seems like you don't have enough of it. This summer has been crazy. I love it. I dread winter. My mom sold her house in North Battleford and has purchased one in Nipawin. She takes possession this weekend so we are going to start getting her moved in this weekend. I think it will be a good change for her. She knows many people that live there and feels comfortable with this decision. I haven't seen the new house yet so I'm looking forward to this weekend. Praise God for His faithfulness in blessing mom financially and for His timing in this, it is (as always) perfect timing (even though we had our doubts). Why do we doubt God? He takes such good care of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home