kevin's journey

This is a record of my life. Thoughts, ideas, experiences, and revelations inhabit this space.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

The Nip

I hope to have more time in the winter to keep up this blog. For now this will work. So we have moved 2/3 rds of mom's stuff to the new house in Nipawin. It is a really nice home. We hired a guy to paint upstairs and do some renovations in the basement. I helped him rip off the wall panelling in the living room and kitchen downstairs. I pulled a lot of carpet and linoleum off floors throughout the house. We took 2 small half-ton loads of junk to the dump. The upstairs is painted and looks great. The downstairs should be done by the end of August. I'm excited to see God's plan unfold for mom in Nipawin. I'm curious to see what will happen. I will try and post some before and after pics up here sometime. Anyway.....must get some sleep before work.

4 Comments:

  • At Thu Aug 23, 08:44:00 a.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Kevin,
    It is great to catch up on what is happening in your life! Please say hi to your Mom for me. We will continue to pray for her as she settles in Nipawin. It is a great place and will probably soon feel like home again!

    God Bless,

    Joni

     
  • At Sat Sep 01, 12:57:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Kevin,
    Summer time is almost over and we haven't gone out for coffee. Say hi to your mom and hopefully she likes living in Nipawin again. Hope to hear from you soon
    Krystal

     
  • At Wed Sep 05, 01:15:00 p.m., Blogger Mrs. Hurzeler said…

    Hey Kevin,
    I am so glad your mom is in Nipawin. So many people are there who love her. If I was still living in NIpawin I would invite her over. But I live in AZ, too far for coffee I think. God Bless.

     
  • At Mon Nov 10, 07:48:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting to know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home